Lost Vape Orion Q PRO Replacement Pod Review
For vapers rocking the coveted Lost Vape Orion Q Pro Pod System, you’re gonna have to grab a Lost Vape Orion Q PRO Replacement Pod Cartridge. Pod cartridges don’t last forever, and therefore must be replaced from time to time. This replacement ensures that you use the exact pod cartridge that was designed to be used with the device in general, allowing for a super smooth and seamless vaping experience.
With a 2mL capacity, Lost Vape Orion Q PRO Pod can be used with both salt-based nicotine or freebase E-Liquids. Adjust the airflow with ease while avoiding messes and leaks thanks to the top-threaded mechanism. Being compatible with a variety of coils allows for either DTL or MTL vape sessions.
Package Contents Include:
- 1 x Lost Vape Orion Q PRO Pod
Features & Specs:
- Pod Capacity: 2mL
- Coil Compatibility: Orion Plus Mesh 0.25ohm Coil (15W-24W) / Orion Plus Regular 0.5ohm Coil (12W-20W) / Q-PRO Regular 1.0ohm Coil (8W-16W)
- Top Adjustable Airflow with a Top-Threaded Mechanism
- Lost Vape Orion DNA Refillable Pods
- Horizon Falcon Replacement Coils (Pack of 3)
- Uwell Valyrian Replacement Coils (Pack of 2)
- SMOK Nord Replacement Coils (Pack of 5)
- SMOK OFRF NexMESH Replacement Coils (Pack of 5)
- SMOK Novo 2 Pod Device Kit
- Vaporesso GT Cascade & NRG Coils
- LOST VAPE Orion Q Replacement Pods 1.0ohm (Pack of 2)
- Lost Art Dad Caps Alternative White Logo
- replacement cartridges
Pod is great but I have bad luck with the coils they burn out way too quick.
In my opinion, replacement cartridges are a necessity, and you shouldn’t use any others but this one as it’s made for the system. It’s made just as well as the original that comes with the kit, and the flavor is always on point.