All orders are processed on a first come, first serve basis with a processing time of 24-72 hours. However, most orders will be shipped within 24 hours, we process orders from 9:30AM PST – 4PM PST on weekdays. We do not process orders on Saturday and Sunday and U.S Federal Holidays.
USPS Shipping Rates:
- USPS FIRST CLASS (5–7 Business Days after dispatch) – $4.99
- USPS PRIORITY MAIL (3–7 Business Days after dispatch) – $8.99 Flat Rate Shipping
APO/DPO/FPO/Other Military Addresses may take 14 Days up to 18 Days in transit.
When the tracking information isn’t being updated by USPS as it should be, we understand your frustration in having to wait for the package. Sometimes weather is an issue, and sometimes packages just aren’t scanned into the carrier’s system at intermediary stops, so it looks like nothing is happening. Other times, it’s just the USPS carrier running behind or performing additional transit safety measures based on the contents of the package, most of the time you will have your package before tracking has been updated.
ALL DELIVERY ISSUES SHOULD BE ADDRESSED WITH USPS (see contact information below).
We do not guarantee transit times and shipping fees are non-refundable through us, It’s not uncommon for USPS to skip package scans when they’re running behind in order to allow them to move packages quicker than otherwise since additional scanning also means additional processing time, Unfortunately these errors are out of our control and we are not responsible for errors or delays by USPS, Once the purchase is made the ownership of packages accepted by USPS transfers to the BUYER.
Lost or undelivered packages are not the responsibility of Vape Society Supply, and any issues arising from packages not received must be resolved by the customer with USPS, we cannot be responsible for lost, held, damaged packages, incorrect shipping info, stolen packages or delivery errors via carrier such as (DELIVERED SCAN BUT NOT DELIVERED). Shipping is a service the buyers purchase from USPS along with their order from VSS, so any shipping issues must be handled by USPS.
NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY. ALL DELIVERY ISSUES SHOULD BE ADDRESSED WITH USPS (UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE)
If you believe that your package has been lost in transit, you must file a claim with the shipping carrier. USPS Priority Mail packages are insured $50 up to $100 (see contact information below).
Priority Mail pieces bearing an Intelligent Mail package barcode (IMpb) or USPS retail tracking barcode (see 4.3.4) are insured against loss, damage, or missing contents, up to a maximum of $50.00 or $100.00, subject to the following:
- Insurance coverage is provided against loss, damage, or missing contents and is limited to a maximum liability of $100.00 when the Priority Mail pieces bear an Intelligent Mail package barcode (IMpb) and if the mailer pays Commercial Plus prices.
- Insurance coverage is provided against loss, damage, or missing contents and limited to a maximum liability of $50.00 when the Priority Mail pieces bear an IMpb or USPS retail tracking barcode, and does not otherwise qualify for $100.00 of insurance coverage as described in 4.2a.
- In addition to the insurance coverage under 4.2a or 4.2b, additional Priority Mail insurance may be purchased up to a maximum coverage of $5,000.00.
- Priority Mail pieces meeting the requirements under 4.2, but not supported by a Shipping Services file must have a full acceptance scan in order to qualify for automatic insurance coverage.
- Insurance coverage under 4.2a or 4.2b is not provided for Priority Mail pieces mailed as Merchandise Return Service, Priority Mail Open and Distribute, or Premium Forwarding Service.
- Customers may file claims online for insured domestic Priority Mail items at www.usps.com/domestic-claims. Additional terms for indemnity claims are in 609.
Due to the volume of orders VSS receives and in our efforts to provide the most expedient service to our customers, once an order has been placed you have up to one 1 hour after placing it to change or cancel your order , once the order is processed we are unable to alter or change any order.
Some states have specific laws regarding the sale and shipment of our products. If you do not see your state in the drop down menu when placing your order, that means we have currently stopped shipping to your state pending review of your state’s regulations.
Total Vape Ban
We are unable to process and ship any orders:
- South Dakota
- San Francisco
- Rhode Island
- New Jersey
- New York
We also ship to APO/FPO addresses. We offer international shipping to some of our wholesalers only. If you want to know if we will ship to your country, please contact our customer service. However, please note that Vape Society Supply doesn’t provide return labels for any international orders. Duties, taxes, and other custom fees may be assessed based on contents of your shipment.
Please review your shipping and billing addresses upon placing your order. Incorrect or incomplete address submissions can result in delayed transit times or returned packages. Packages that are returned to us will not be reshipped until the customer pays a 15 percent restocking and shipping fee.
If your item was damaged, missing, or incorrect you must email us within 48 hours of the packages delivery along with a picture of the packing slip and the item(s) received. Once your claim has been submitted, reviewed, and approved, we will assist you with correcting this issue.
Returns are accepted if the bottle of vape juice is unopened. You are responsible for shipping back the product at your own expense. Once it is received and verified that the bottle of e-juice was not tampered with, a refund will be issued for the product, only with a 15% restocking fee. Shipping is nonrefundable.
Orders from Vape Society Supply are shipped in plain and envelopes or boxes. The label on your package will state “Vape Society Supply” along with our address.