Freemax Maxus 200W Starter Kit Review
Freemax has earned a well-deserved reputation as one of the finest hardware manufacturers in our industry today, having produced some of the most successful pieces of vape gear that vapers have ever seen. Now, we have the Freemax Maxus 200W Starter Kit, which is perhaps the most advanced system that they have released onto the market.
Visually, the Maxus is quite an achievement, being a far cry from the bulky and visually bland vaping systems of yesteryear. Its chassis features an innovative asymmetrical panel design, with the panels themselves boasting gorgeous marbled patterns in bold colors. It’s a relatively compact box mod system despite hosting dual batteries. Materials from which the chassis is made are known for their resilience and durability, meaning that this is a great choice for someone who is a heavy vaper and wants their system to last for as long as possible.
One unique attraction of the device is its accommodation for all polarities. Even more impressively, the mod is compatible with one or two 18650 batteries, allowing it to reach 200 watts of power. Boasts an impressive temperature control mode as well which utilizes intelligent technology to automatically detect the coil that has been installed. Additional output modes can all be activated easily thanks to the OLED display screen on its side. This proves the ability to choose those settings intuitively while doubling as a display for all of vaping stats and monitoring the battery’s life. Furthermore, the Maxus is equipped with a host of advanced safety protocols while exploring all kinds of unique output and coil configurations.
Included is the brand’s 5mL M Pro Tank 2 that’s considered by many already as one of the most advanced sub-ohm tanks on the market. Utilizes three steel balls within the structure to prevent leaking in a flawless manner, all while offering an advanced adjustable airflow system. A resin drip tip and diamond-cut glass enhance the tank’s aesthetic value. Finally, a sliding top-fill system adds to the user-friendly nature of the overall design.
Comes with the FM COILTECH4.0, which is a cutting-edge design that uses military grade SS904L mesh material and tea fiber cotton. Both materials working together to give you sublime flavor, luxurious clouds and consistency throughout your vaping experience.
Overall, the Freemax Maxus 200W Starter Kit brings forth some sublime output capabilities, a sleek design, and an abundance of innovative elements.
Maxus Mod Features:
- FM CHIP-MAXUS 1.0 Chipset
- Dimensions: 150mm x 52.5mm x 29mm
- Single or Dual High Amp 18650 Battery (Sold Separately)
- SmartLoad Technology – No Polarity, Load At Will
- Wattage Output Range – Single Battery: 5W – 80W
- Wattage Output Range – Dual Battery: 5W – 200W
- Output Voltage Range: 0.7V – 8.4V
- Resistance Range: 0.1ohms – 3ohms
- Temperature Range: 100-315°C / 200-600°F
- 15ms Firing Speed
- Modes: Power VPC / BYPASS / TC / TCR
- Heating Elements: Titanium, Nickel, Stainless-Steel Wire Compatibility
- Chassis Construction Type: Zinc-Alloy
- Single Firing Button
- OLED Display Screen
- Magnetic Battery Door
- Two Adjustment Button
- Low Resistance Range
- Protections: 10s Timeout / Open Circuit / High-Temp / Low Voltage / Short-Circuit
- Automatic Coil Test
- Same/New Coil Selection
- Type-C USB Port
- Threaded 510 Connection
Maxus PRO Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- Diameter: 27mm
- Bubble Glass Capacity: 5mL
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Tank Construction Type: 304 Stainless-Steel
- Sliding Top Fill System with a Single Fill Port
- FreeMaX Maxus Pro Coil Series
- FM CoilTech 4.0
- Tea Fiber Cotton Wicking Material
- Threaded Coil Installation
- Dual Slotted Bottom Airflow Control Ring
- 810 Widebore Drip Tip
- Threaded 510 Connection
- Freemax Maxus 200W Box Mod
- FreeMax M Pro 2 Tank Resin Edition
- Extra FreeMax 904L M1 Mesh Coil 0.15ohm
- Extra Replacement Glass Tube 5ml
- Extra O-ring
- Type-C USB Cable
- Warning Card
- Warranty Card
I really enjoy this mod
Everything came with it but no battery and the listing does NOT mention that at all.
Good tank for clouds and flavor but it is a big tank