SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Tank Review:
SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Tank
The Baby Beast Tank from SMOK Technology is an absolute behemoth of a tank, even though it still falls under the compact tank segment. Compared to SMOK’s full-size TFV8 tank, the Baby Beast is a whopping 30% smaller in overall size while still maintaining the same sturdy construction and design. It still is able to maintain a huge 3mL e-liquid reservoir, meaning that you’ll be able to vape for a few sessions without having to worry about refilling your tank. The top of the tank measures at 22 millimeters, and uses SMOK’s intuitive hinge-lock top fill system in combination with an 8.5-millimeter drip tip to make filling easier than ever. The tank also features two 13mm by 2mm air slots that are entirely adjustable to your pulling preferences. The entire system is made of both high-quality glass and stainless steel.
The Baby Beast comes with two distinct coil cores that will bump your vaping sessions to the next level. The dual coil V8 Baby Q2 Core is designed to reach down to 0.2ohm resistances while still managing to handle 40 to 80 watts of power. This means that you can sub-ohm with ease, not having to worry about overheating your device. The octuple-core V8 Baby T8 is even more impressive, as it can reach down to an unbeatable 0.15ohms. Its wattage range reaches from 50 to 110 watts, and its recommended best-use range is between 60 and 80 watts.
SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Tank Features:
- 22mm Diameter
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Quality Grade Glass Reinforcement
- Liquid Capcity: 3ml
- Signature Top Fill System with Hinged Lock
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control
- Black Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- Patented Baby Turbo Engine Coil Structure
- 510 Connection
- V8 Baby Q2 Dual Coil 0.2 ohm (30-80W)
- V8 Baby T8 Octuple Coil 0.15 ohm (50-100W)
SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Tank Includes:
- 1 x SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Tank
- 1 x V8 Baby 0.4 ohm Q2 Core Coil
- 1 x V8 Bbaby 0.15 ohm T8 Core Coil
- 1 x Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Pack of Spare Parts
THE NEW FINISH COLOR – GUN METAL IS AVAILABLE
TFV8 BABY AND TFV8
TFV8 Baby(22*53mm)& TFV8(24.5*69mm)
With 40% decrease of TFV8 Baby area.
DRIP TIP INTRODUCTION
Re-designed bottom pair air-slots, air chamber and drip tip provide you with powerful draw effects.
ADJUSTABLE AIRFLOW SYSTEM
Bring you an extremely open draw. Airflow can be adjusted freely by turning the ring at the base of atomizer.
TOP REFILL SYSTEM
Top refill system makes filling as easy as it gets.
Leak proof e-liquid slot can significantly solve leaking problem.
HOW TO BUILD THE RBA
1. Before starting make sure your hands are clean.
2. Taking RBA deck apart.
3. Installing and positioning the pre-wrapped coil. Place the coil between the posts and wrap the ends around the screws and tighten up, once all in place make sure the coil is fixed in the center and lined up with the air hole, and also make sure the coil is NOT touching the base.
4. Cutting the ends of wire off.
5. Cutting a strip of cotton and make sure it’s not too much and not too less.
6. Inserting the cotton, and placing it in the middle.
7. Cutting the cotton at an angle and make sure it’s not too short and not too long.
8. Wet the coil with your e-liquid and adjust the cotton.
Warning: Coils must be checked for resistance before they are fired on a device, and re-checked periodically to ensure the resistance remains the same.