Freemax Twister 80w & Fireluke 2 Starter Kit Review
Very few brand’s can honestly enjoy the reputation for creating high-end, high-performance gear for some time now, and one brand has outdone themselves. The Freemax Twister Kit is a pen-style device which allows you to satisfy your sub-ohm needs while enjoying a conveniently portable, low-maintenance and user-friendly setup. Don’t be fooled though by the size of this mod – it has what it takes to give you a powerful vaping experience whenever you take a puff.
For starters, the Twister’s pen-like shape allows you to simply put your setup in your pocket when it’s not in use. Stainless-steel and zinc alloy ensure that this setup is highly resilient and perfectly durable. And, visually, it’s a work of art. The streamlined imagery creates an aesthetically cohesive vaping system that’s a pleasure to lay your eyes on.
It boasts a built-in 2300mAh battery with a LED light indicator that provides you with a color display to inform of the battery’s life. The unit can reach 80 watts which means vapers can expect some nicely satisfying sub-ohm hits. The small display screen lets you adjust the wattage level easily while an advanced firing mechanism ensures a super fast ramp-up time.
The 3mL Twister Graffiti Edition Tank (5mL with Bubble Glass) has a slide-to-open top fill design with dual bottom adjustable airflow slots for controlling the amount of air intake you get with every pull. Pre-installed inside the tank are a 0.2ohm Fireluke M X2 dual mesh coil along with a spare 0.15ohm Fireluke M X1 single mesh coil, both of which feature flax cotton fiber for wicking. Also Pre-installed inside the Twister Metal Edition tank is the 0.2 ohm TX2 dual mesh coil along with a spare 0.15 ohm TX1 single mesh coil which feature patented tea fiber cotton for wicking. Depending on which option you select, you’ll receive two exceptional coils specially designed for the tank.
So, for a one-of-a-kind pen mod setup that’s as powerful as it is convenient, the The Freemax Twister Kit is a must-have.
Features & Specs:
- Dimensions: 101.5mm by 24mm
- Twister Chipset
- Integrated 2000mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Efficiency: 95%
- Wattage Output Range: 5W-80W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5V-9.0V
- Resistance Range: 0.1ohms-3ohms
- Construction Type: Zinc Alloy Chassis
- Single Button Operation
- Over-sized Intuitive Firing Button
- Bottom Wattage Adjustment Dial
- Ultra Fast Firing Speed: 0.01s
- Protections: Overtime / Over-Heat / Overload / Over-Charge / Battery Virtual High Protection / Short Circuit
- Micro-USB Port
- Centered 510 Connection
- 24mm Diameter: 24mm
- 3mL Juice Capacity: 3mL (5mL with Bubble Glass)
- Tank Construction: Stainless Steel Chassis
- Slide-to-Open Top-Fill Design
- Fill Port Vent Hole
- Dual Slotted Bottom Airflow Control
- FreeMaX Fireluke Mesh Coil Family
- 0.15ohm X1 Mesh Coil – rated for 40W-90W
- 0.2ohm X2 Mesh Coil – rated for 40W-80W
- 0.15ohm X3 Mesh Coil – rated for 50W-90W
- Anti-Spitback Widebore 810 Drip Tip
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- 1 x FreeMaX Twister 80W VW Mod
- 1 x FreeMaX Fireluke 2 Tank
- 1 x 0.2ohm X2 Mesh Coil – rated for 40-80W
- 1 x 0.15ohm X1 Mesh Coil – rated for 40-90W
- 1 x 5mL Bubble Glass Replacement
- 1 x O-Ring Replacement
- 1 x Micro-USB Charging Cable
- Warning Card
- Warranty Card
Checks Off All The Boxes
I was looking for a more manageable setup and this is what I ended up grabbing. The kit really is powerful enough for sub-ohm users, but it’s portable and easier to maintain. I’m definitely pleased with this setup, plus, I’ll be checking out more hardware from Freemax in the future.