Efest LUC V6 LCD Multi-Function Charger Review
If you’re a vaper who enjoys exploring the latest technology, you need to get your hands on the Efest LUC V6 LCD Multi-Function Charger. This charger will preserve the life of your vape batteries while delivering loads of thrilling features that advanced vapers will love.
The Efest LUC V6 LCD Multi-Function Charger is a truly impressive piece of vaping hardware from a brand that vape enthusiasts trust. This battery charger has six charging slots for vapers who use multiple devices. Each slot is monitored and powered individually. The intelligent technology for which Efest is known allows this charger to adjust its current based on the type of battery that has been inserted.
A bright and clear LCD display screen allows you to keep track of each battery’s charge. Two charging modes allow you to charge your batteries based on your specific needs. This battery charger comes with plenty of safety features that keep you and your batteries safe from harm.
If you’re an advanced vape enthusiast, the Efest LUC V6 LCD Multi-Function Charger is the only battery charger that you’ll ever need in order to keep your batteries as healthy as possible.
- With 6 charging slots, compatible with all types of rechargeable Lithium batteries (Li-ion, Li-Mn and Ni-Mh)
- Each slot has an independent monitoring and charging current function
- High quality LCD display Screen to display battery charging status.
- With two optional charging modes (0.68A or 2A) that is easily changed using the Multi-function Button
- Charge up to 6 batteries using the 0.68A charging mode
- Only Slot 3 and Slot 4 can charge at 2.0A
- The single slot maximum charging current is 2A, the maximum total charging current is 4A.
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 17350, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 26500, 26650)
- Features over-current, over-voltage, short-circuit, and reverse polarity protection.
great charger easy and convient, and displays all the proper and crucial data needed to maintain and charge your batteries
The best battery charger i got