Wake Mod Co Bigfoot 200W TC Starter Kit Review
The Wake Mod Co Bigfoot 200W TC Starter Kit is easily their most impressive sub-ohm setup to date. With high-end aesthetic appeal, superb power capabilities and a super reliable interface, this is one starter kit that’ll satisfy every need that you could possibly have.
For starters, the visual design of the Bigfoot sets this kit apart from all the rest. A sleek, modern aesthetic is what turns this mod into a conversation piece. Ergonomic lines allow for maximum comfort. And, the streamlined features add to its luxurious look. It’s surprisingly compact considering its power, and features a large TFT display screen that’s organized and easy to navigate.
Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately), this unit can reach 200 watts, ensuring nice, big clouds and a strong Direct-To-Lung vaping experience. A surprisingly extensive temperature control suite lets you customize your vape sessions with perfect precision. The side-mounting firing bar is an innovative detail.
Includes the Bigfoot Sub-Ohm Tank that can hold a whole lot of e liquid thanks to the bubble shape of the glass. The threaded top-filling system allows for a mess-free refilling session. And, a dual airflow ring at the bottom lets you easily adjust your intake. Comes with two different 0.2ohm coil configurations.
There’s no doubt about it, the Wake Mod Co Bigfoot 200W TC Starter Kit is a phenomenal sub-ohm setup that takes care of every vaping-related desire. It’s powerful and visually appealing, giving you the best of both worlds.
Features & Specs:
- Dimensions: 88mm x 47.5mm x 30mm
- Dual 18650 Batteries (Not Included)
- Wattage Output Range: 10W-200W
- Voltage Output Range: 1.0V-7.5V
- Resistance Range: 0.05ohms-3.0ohms
- Temperature Range: 100°-315°C / 200°-570°F
- Modes: Power / TCR
- Compatible Heating Elements: Nickel / Titanium / Stainless-Steel
- Construction Type: Zinc-Alloy Chassis
- 1.3″ TFT Color Screen
- Intuitive Side Mount Firing Bar
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Magnetic Battery Door
- Protections: Over-Time Warning / Low Atomizer / Short-Circuit Protection
- Centered Spring-Loaded 510 Connection
- Micro-USB Port
- 24mm Tank Diameter
- Ultra Thick Bubble Glass
- Tank Construction Type: Stainless-Steel
- Wake Mod Co. Coil Systems: 0.2ohm MS-M Mesh Coil – rated for 40W-80W and 0.2ohm MS-H Coil – rated for 80W-120W
- Compatible with Baby Beast Coils (Requires Changing 510 Pin)
- Threaded Top-Fill System
- Knurled Dual Slotted Bottom Adjustable Airflow Control Ring
- Detachable Structure
- 510 Frosted Delrin Drip Tip
- Stainless-Steel 510 Connection
- 1 x Wake Bigfoot 200W TC Mod
- 1 x Wake Bigfoot Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 x 0.2ohm MS-M Mesh Coil
- 1 x 0.2ohm MS-H Coil
- 1 x Gold-Plated Wake Bottle Opener Key Chain
- 1 x Spare Parts Bag
- 1 x O-Ring
"Big" & Powerful For Sure!
This is a super reliable mod that I got at the suggestion of my friend. I push it to 200 watts with zero problems. The technology alone is simply amazing. Haven't used a mod quite like this one before. It’s definitely my new favorite sub-ohm mod.