Freemax Fireluke 2 Mesh Sub-ohm Tank Review
Freemax’s line of tanks have won over the vaping community, and now, they’ve released the Freemax Fireluke 2 Subohm Tank. This piece of hardware features a wide array of features that ensure an absolutely stunning sub-ohm vaping experience. Designed specifically with cloud-chasers in mind, this is a tank that won’t disappoint in any sense of the word.
Visually, the Fireluke 2 is a work of art. The accent rings are beautifully designed to catch the eye and enhance the overall look of your setup. And, like all their products, it’s built to last thanks to heavy-duty construction of high-end materials.
With a max juice capacity of 5mL, its top-filling mechanism prevents annoying leaks and spills that tend to occur during the refilling process. The bottom slotted airflow allows for a flawless, customized airflow experience.
What’s most impressive is the new coil design that comes with this tank. You’ll receive two coils: 0.15ohm TX1 Single Mesh Coil and 0.2ohm TX2 Dual Mesh Coil. Each coil utilizes tea fiber material for a more consistent and satisfying experience.
The Freemax Fireluke 2 Subohm Tank is a remarkably advanced vape tank that will enhance your sub-ohm vapes like never before.
Features & Specs:
- Diameter: 24mm
- Max Juice Capacity: 5mL
- Chassis Construction Type: Stainless-Steel
- Slide-to-Open Top-Fill Design: 8.5mm x 2.8mm Fill Port
- Fill Port Vent Hole that Prevents Positive Pressure Build-Up
- Dual Slotted Bottom Airflow Control: 11mm x 3.5mm
- FreeMaX Fireluke M Coil Family: 0.15ohm TX1 Single Mesh Coil – 40W-90W and 0.2ohm TX2 Dual Mesh Coil – 40W-80W
- Introducing New Tea Fiber Cotton
- Anti-Spitback Widebore 810 Drip Tip
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- 1 x Freemax Fireluke 2 Subohm Tank
- 1 x
- 1 x 5mL Spare Glass Replacement
- 1 x O-Ring Replacement