Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus 40W Pod Kit Review
GeekVape has given us yet another example of the ways in which pod mods can be just as advanced and high-tech as their sub-ohm counterparts. The Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus 40W Pod Kit is a fresh and upgraded take on the iconic Boost model, boasting more thrilling enchantments and exceptional design elements than ever before. It’s the ultimate setup if you want something more portable and low-maintenance than traditional box mod setups, but don’t want to lose the ability to explore a vast array of settings and enjoy thick and smooth vapor.
At first glance, the Aegis Boost Plus is a uniquely robust-looking pod system, shying away from the ultra-smooth and super slim designs that we’ve seen for the past two years. It has many tactile features that aid in its overall ergonomics, being one of the most secure devices in terms of its grip. The zinc-alloy material from which the chassis is constructed is known for its phenomenal durability, while the silicone and leather overlay panels don’t just add to its comfort abilities, but also its visual aesthetics. The kit has earned a military IP67 grade, being waterproof, dustproof, shockproof and corrosion-proof, making it truly one of the most durable kits on the market. It’s ideal for those who travel with their vaping systems regularly, as it can withstand many unfavorable conditions.
The mod utilizes a single 18650 battery that is interchangeable (sold separately), setting it apart from other pod mods on the market. It’s still quite powerful, while also coming with a comprehensive temperature control suite rarely found on the majority of pod devices. A 0.08s firing speed speaks to the impressive nature of the AS Chipset developed by the brand, while a TFT color display screen allows you to choose your settings easily while staying on top of stats like your battery life.
Included is the brand’s 5.5mL cartridge that has a rotating airflow control dial for further personalization, along with a top-filling mechanism that prevents possible leaks. The KA1 Mesh Coils allow you to customize those vapes according to your device’s output.
No doubt that once again, the GeekVape Aegis Boost Plus 40W Pod Kit demonstrates one of the most forward-thinking pod-based systems out there today. If you’re looking for a powerful and customizable setup but enjoy all that pod technology has to offer, this one won’t let you down.
Features & Specs:
- AS Chipset
- Pod, RDTA, and 510 Triple System (RDTA & 510 Adapter Sold Separately)
- Dimensions: 114.2mm x 49.5mm x 28.6mm
- Single High-Amp 18650 Battery (Not Included)
- Wattage Output Range: 5W – 40W
- Resistance Range: 0.1ohms – 3ohms
- Temperature Range: 100°C-315°C / 200°F-600°F
- Firing Speed – 0.02s
- Chassis Construction Type: Zinc-Alloy
- IP67 Rating: Water/Dust/Shock Proofing
- Single Firing Button
- Color Display Screen
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Bottom Hinged Battery Bay
- Refillable Pod Capacity: 5.5mL
- Top Fill System with Silicone Stopper
- Geek Vape G. Coil Boost Formula Coil Series
- Press Fit Coil Installation
- Airflow Adjustment Dial
- Snap-In Pod Connection
- Protections: Over Current / Over Temperature / Short Circuit / Over Discharge / Over Charge / 10 Second Timeout / Overheat Protection
- Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus 40W Pod
- 0.4ohm G.Coil Boost Formula Coil
- 0.6ohm G.Coil Boost Formula Coil
- 510 Drip tip
- Coil Tool
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Promotion Card
- Warranty Card