Geek Vape Aegis X Kit Review
If there’s one sub-ohm vaping system that we can’t stop raving about, it’s the Geek Vape Aegis X Kit. While pod systems seem to be at the forefront of our industry right now, Geek Vape has made it clear that box mod kits aren’t going anywhere, by launching a series of highly exceptional, high-performance options, with the Aegis X being one of the most popular of all.
Immediately, you can’t help but notice that this is a highly robust piece of hardware, as has come to be expected from the brand. Not only does the rugged chassis add to its visual appeal, but certain futuristic elements make it attractive, too. The over-sized color display screen is a great touch, both aesthetically and functionally.
Powered by two high-amp 18650 batteries (sold separately) allows this device to reach up to 200 watts. That’s usually more than enough for the average sub-ohm vaper. Most excitingly, it comes with a unique plethora of output modes, allowing vapers to really customize their sessions like never before. This is all made possible thanks to their proprietary AS 2.0 Chipset technology which also also boasts all-new balanced battery charging capabilities.
Included is the 4mL (upgraded to 5.5 with the bubble glass piece) Cerberus Sub-Ohm Tank which has already achieved cult status in large part to its top filling design and dual adjustable bottom airflow slots. It utilizes a unique coil system for improved flavor and cloud production.
Overall, the Geek Vape Aegis X Kit is exceeds all vaping expectations and then some.
Features & Specs:
- Dimensions: 90mm x 56.1mm x 31.33mm
- AS 2.0 Chipset
- Pair of High Amp 18650 Batteries (Not Included)
- Wattage Output Range: 5W-200W
- Resistance Range: 0.05ohms-3.0ohms
- Temperature Range: 200°F-600°F / 100°C-415°C
- IP67 Rating: Water/Shock/Dust Proofing
- Chassis Construction Type: Zinc-Allot
- Optional Protective Tank Sleeve
- 2.4″ OLED Display Screen
- Bottom Hinged Battery Door
- Protections: Low/High Resistance / Over Heating / Short-Circuit Protection / Reverse Polarity / Overcharging / Over-Discharging
- Micro-USB Port
- Threaded 510 Connection
- Tank Diameter: 25mm
- Juice Capacity: 4mL and 5.5mL with Bubble Glass Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Super Mesh Coil System
- Super Mesh X1 Coil – Rated for 60W-80W
- Compatible with TFV8 Baby Coils
- Threaded Top-Fill Design
- Dual Slotted Adjustable Bottom Airflow Control
- Detachable Structure
- 510 Connection
- Aegis X Mod
- Cerberus Tank
- 0.2ohm Super Mesh X1 Coils
- Spare Glass Tube
- Micro-USB Cable
- Small Parts Polybag
- Killa Flavor
As expected,In perfect condition and packaged perfectly
Love the product and service from the company
Item delivered faster than expected and works great.