Aspire Odan Mini Tank Review
Aspire is a name that users trust, as the brand has released one successful, reliable and advanced piece of hardware after another. If you’re looking for a new sub-ohm tank to complete your setup, the Aspire Odan Mini Tank is absolutely worth your consideration.
Being a uniquely attractive sub-ohm tank, makes it the perfect addition for aesthetically minded vapers. A snake-inspired drip tip is the crowning feature while the metallic panels on the tank itself add a sense of luxury to the design.
This 5.5mL tank has a push-top filling system, allowing for easy refills without making a mess. Plug ‘n’ play coil installation streamlines the process of replacing your coil. Includes two replacement mesh coils in order to achieve that maximum flavor and vapor production.
Overall, the Aspire Odan Mini Tank is a visually striking and highly advanced vape tank that will complete any sub-ohm vaping system.
Features & Specs:
- Diameter: 25mm
- Standard Glass Capacity: 5.5mL
- Diamond Bubble Glass Capacity: 4mL
- Tank Construction Type: 304 Stainless-Steel with Quartz Glass Reinforcement
- Push Top Fill System with Single Fill Port
- Aspire Odan Mini Coil Series: 0.2ohm Mesh Coil – rated for 50W-60W and 0.3ohm Mesh Coil – rated for 35W-45W
- 80/20 Linen + Organic Cotton Wicking Material
- Plug ‘n’ Play Coil Installation
- Dual Slotted Adjustable Bottom Airflow Control Ring
- Threaded 510 Connection
- 810 Honeycomb Resin Drip Tip
- Aspire Odan Mini Tank
- Glass Tube
- 0.2ohm and 0.3ohm Mesh Coils
- 8 x O-Rings
- Manual and Warranty Card