SMOK TFV12 Prince Cobra Edition Review
Few tanks have dazzled vapers quite like the SMOK TFV12 Prince Cobra Edition. This widely coveted piece of hardware boasts a wide array of highly unique features that work together to provide you with the perfect vape all day long. Like all of the products from SMOK, this tank is as reliable as they come thanks to a sturdy construction and advanced technology.
The TFV12 Prince Cobra is as technologically impressive as it is visually stunning. Its exterior is a feast for the eyes. The tank utilizes the brand’s Magic Gradient technology, enabling it to change colors while you vape. Besides giving the tank a striking look, the mesh material ensures even heat distribution, resulting in consistently satisfying hits. It introduces three new coil structures to the extensive V12 Prince Mesh Core, V12 Prince Strip Core and V12 Prince X2 Clapton.
This tank can hold a whopping 7mL of juice thanks to its extra deep well. A locking mechanism prevents leaks.
The SMOK TFV12 Prince Cobra Edition is a uniquely advanced vape tank that truly does it all.
- Base Diameter: 25mm and 28mm at Widest Point
- Max Juice Capacity: 7mL
- Stainless-Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- Optional Acrylic Bulb Glass
- Cellular Mesh Structure
- Magic Gradient
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Performance-Grade V12 Prince Coil Structure
- 15ohm V12 Prince Strip Core – rated for 40W-100W
- 15ohm V12 Prince Mesh Core – rated for 40W-80W
- 4ohm V12 Prince X2 Clapton Core – rated for 40W-80W
- SMOK TFV12 Prince Cobra Tank
- 15ohm V12 Prince Strip Core
- 15ohm V12 Prince Mesh Core
- 4ohm V12 Prince X2 Clapton Core
- Pre-installed Convex Bulb Glass Tube
- Acrylic Bulb Tube and Drip Tip
- Spare Parts & O-Rings