Freemax Fireluke 22 Sub Ohm Tank Review
There’s no doubt that the Freemax Fireluke 22 Sub Ohm Tank is one of the most advanced on the market, providing superior airflow adjustments, freebase or salt-based options, and an overall impressive coil series with which the tank is compatible.
Having a 3.5mL juice capacity thanks to a bubble glass, this tank is filled via a sliding top-fill system that helps prevent leaks while making it easier to refill. Its sliding mechanism also makes the juice well highly accessible, and is filled intuitively. At the tank’s base of is a slotted airflow control mechanism that offers five airflow options in order to gain more control over your vapes.
Tank also comes with two drip tip choices so that you can choose between MTL and DTL vaping as desired, along with a few unique coil options based upon your vape preference. Each coil type is installed via press-fit technology.
Overall, no matter what your vaping goals are, the Freemax Fireluke 22 Tank can make it happen.
Features & Specs:
- Diameter: 22mm
- Bubble Glass Capacity: 3.5mL
- Replacement Glass Capacity: 2mL
- Sliding Top Fill System – Single Fill Port
- Freemax FM CoilTech 4.0 Series
- 0.5ohm Single DTL Mesh Coil (Rated for 15W – 30W
- 1.0ohm Single MTL Mesh Coil – (Rated for 10W – 15W)
- 1.5ohm Single MTL Mesh Coil – (Rated for 8W-12W)
- Press-Fit Coil Installation
- Tea Fiber Cotton Wicking Medium
- Threaded 510 Connection
- 510 Drip Tip
- Freemax Fireluke 22 Sub Ohm Tank
- 0.5ohm DTL Mesh Coil
- 1.5ohm MTL Mesh Coil
- 510 MTL Drip Tip
- 510 DTL Drip Tip
- 3.5mL Replacement Glass
- O-Ring Set