Brillipower 18650 3100Mah 40A Battery (Pack of 2) Review
Brillipower is known among vape enthusiasts as the maker of some of the most impressive vape batteries out there. Now, they’ve introduced the Brillipower 18650 3100Mah 40A Battery, a seriously powerful battery that boasts a profoundly high discharge rate and incredible capacity.
If you’re tired of your batteries losing power and longevity after just a couple of months of use, it’s time to grab the Brillipower 18650 3100Mah 40A Battery. This powerful battery has what it takes to withstand constant use and a high wattage. Like all batteries from Brillipower, this one is built to last.
You’ll find yourself having to recharge way less frequently when you use the Brillipower 18650 3100Mah 40A Battery. Therefore, this battery is perfect for those who like to vape on the go without carrying a charger and cord on them at all times.
Simply put, the Brillipower 18650 3100Mah 40A Battery is an incredible piece of vaping hardware that allows you to vape for hours at a time without interruption.
|Nominal Capacity（0.2CA）||3100 mAh|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage||2.75V|
|Max. Charge Current||2 CA|
|Max. Discharge Current||40A|
|Cell Dimension||Diameter||18±0.2 mm|
|Initial internal impedance Max, at 1000Hz.）||≤10 mΩ (Charged)|
|Standard charge||0.5 CA×4hrs.|
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
- MISUSING OR MISHANDLING LITHIUM ION BATTERIES CAN POSE A SERIOUS RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR DEATH
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY USE WITH PROPER CIRCUITRY IN A PROTECTED BATTERY PACK
- ONLY USE WITHIN MANUFACTURER LISTED SPECIFICATIONS
- DO NOT STORE LOOSE BATTERY IN A POCKET, PURSE ETC. – ALWAYS USE A PROTECTIVE CASE OR BOX
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder, spot weld only
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave charging batteries unattended
Amazing experience with these batteries they seem to have better output than what I was using beforehand. So yes I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.
I was somewhat disappointed with these batteries. They had amazing reviews promising an extra long lasting life in between charges, which unfortunately really isn’t the case at all. Actually if anything, they die quicker than the previous cheap generic brand ones that I had been using before.. Which considering they cost about double the price, I am really not happy with my purchase and absolutely do NOT recommend.
Good batteries with nice covering protects them well. These guys & Gals always shoot me straight.
Love the honey cream and the Dewberry cream
These batteries are beasts. All day power no questions asked