SMOK Scar-Mini 80W Starter Kit Review
Searching for something smaller but still powerful from SMOKtech in terms of mods? Do you enjoy using the most innovative vaping technology that’s out there today? If so, check out the SMOK Scar-Mini 80W Starter Kit. Don’t let its size fool you. You’re looking at a setup with some high-power capabilities, dreamy visual elements and stunning, customizable elements. It has a lot to offer vapers who desire reasonable wattage levels, even when cloud chasing.
The Scar-Mini features an IP67 exterior that’s waterproof, dustproof, shockproof, and resistant to corrosion. Exterior materials are designed to feel extra comfortable in the hand, and the metallic and patterned panels give it serious aesthetic appeal. Being even more smaller makes it an excellent travel-friendly box mod system.
Capable of reaching 80 watts thanks to a 18650 Battery, it utilizes brings some consistent performance and exceptional precision, all while providing some amazing customizability. In addition to standard wattage mode, this device‘s equipped with an array of high-tech safety protocols so that it performs properly and maintains a harmless status.
Included is a durable 3mL TFV9 Mini Tank that utilizes a universal 510-threaded connection. A generous airflow system exists on the tank’s base, giving you control over how tight every draw is. There’s a locking, twisting top cap which provides access to the juice well in order to refill with incredible ease. Plus, this mechanism prevents leaks. Accompanied with this miniature tank is a V9 Meshed Coil for enhanced flavor and fog production.
For a remarkably designed system that’s simple to operate and conveniently easy to carry throughout the day, all while getting some huge flavorful vapor, make sure to pick up the SMOK Scar-Mini 80W Starter Kit today!
SMOK Scar-Mini 80W Mod Features & Specs:
- Dimensions: 75.1mm x 50x 25.5mm
- Single High-Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Wattage Output: 1W – 80W
- Output voltage: 1V – 6.4V
- Input Voltage: 3.3V – 4.2V
- Resistance Range: 0.15-2.5ohm
- Standby Current: <300uA
- Charging Voltage: DC5V ± 0.2V
- Charging Current: Max 1.5A
- Chassis Construction Type: Zinc-Alloy
- IP67 Rating: Shockproof/Dustproof/Waterproof
- Single Firing Button
- 0.69″ OLED Display
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Puff Monitoring System
- Protections: 8 Seconds Cut-off / Short Circuit / Over-Heating / Low-Battery Warning
- Threaded 510 Connection
- Micro-USB Port
TFV9 Mini Tank Features & Specs:
- Height & Diameter: 23mm x 55.8mm
- Capacity: 3mL
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Chassis Type: Stainless-Steel
- Sliding Top Fill System
- TFV9 Coil Series
- Threaded Coil Installation
- Dual Slotted Airflow Control Ring
- 510 Connection
- SMOK Scar Mini 80W Starter Kit
- TFV9 Mini Tank
- 2 x 0.15ohm V9 Meshed Coils
- Replacement Glass Tube
- Type-C Cable
- SMOK RPM80 Replacement Pods (3pcs)
- Sony VTC5 18650 2600mAH 20A Battery (Pack of 2)
- Efest LUC V6 LCD Multi-Function Charger
- Nitecore Digicharger D4 Universal Smart Charger
- SMOK Scar 18 230W Box Mod
- SMOK Scar 18 230W Starter Kit
- Top 2020 Vape Starter Kits & Box Mods
I gotta get a battery then I'll be able to try it out
It works for the most part and gets the job done. Just doesn’t hit that burning satisfaction
Like I said it is good, much better the the pen vape I was using. The only negative would be the coils that came with it, but those can be replaced easily enough.
This is a great item. shipping was fast, item came in perfect condition. no complaints !
The Mod itself is great and works good although the tank that comes with it is very poorly made...its very hard to fill and leaks constantly..I would recommend to anyone ordering this to also order a better tank to go with it for a better experience