SMOK Scar 18 230W Starter Kit Review
Are you looking for yet another exceptional example of SMOKtech‘s ability to make vapers’ dreams come true with the most innovative technology? If so, check out the SMOK Scar 18 230W Starter Kit. With its high-power capabilities, dreamy visual elements and stunning, customizable elements, it has a lot to offer to vapers who crave high wattage levels so that they can create some amazing clouds.
The Scar 18 features a military grade IP67 exterior that’s waterproof, dustproof, shockproof, and resistant to corrosion. Exterior materials are designed to feel extra comfortable in the hand, and the metallic and patterned panels give it serious aesthetic appeal. It’s surprisingly small for a device that utilizes two 18650 batteries, making it one of the more travel-friendly box mod systems out there today.
Being capable of reaching 230 watts makes it one of the most powerful mods on the market. It utilizes the brand’s highly intelligent IQ-X Chipset, which offers reliability, consistent performance, and exceptional precision, all while providing some amazing customizability. In addition to standard wattage mode, there’s a complete temperature control suite with TCR functionality, and using a comprehensive TFT color display screen and navigation buttons helps you easily choose those preferred settings while checking all of your necessary vaping stats. The unit’s equipped with an array of high-tech safety protocols so that it performs properly and maintains a harmless status.
Included is a durable 5mL TFV9 EU Tank that utilizes a universal 510-threaded connection. A generous airflow system exists on the tank’s base, giving you control over how tight every draw is. A locking, twisting top cap provides access to the juice well in order to refill with incredible ease. Plus, this mechanism prevents leaks. Accompanied with this tank is a V9 Meshed Coil for enhanced flavor and cloud production.
Overall, the SMOK Scar 18 230W Starter Kit is a remarkably designed system to operate and conveniently easy to carry throughout the day. It can give you full, rich flavor and enormous, dense dreamy fog, too.
Scar 18 Mod Features & Specs:
- IQ-X Chipset
- Dimensions: 88mm x 54mm x 30.6mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Wattage Output – VW: 1W – 230W
- Wattage Output – TC: 10W – 230W
- Voltage Output: 0.5V-8V
- Resistance – VW Mode: 0.10ohms – 2.5ohms
- Resistance- TC Mode: 0.05ohms – 2ohms
- Temperature Range: 200°F-600°F / 100°C-315°C
- Modes: VW / TC / Bypass
- Chassis Construction Type: Zinc-Alloy
- IP67 Rating: Shockproof/Dustproof/Waterproof
- Single Firing Button
- 0.96″ TFT Display Screen
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Puff Monitoring System
- Protections: 8 Seconds Cut-off / Short Circuit / Over-Heating / Low-Battery Warning
- Micro-USB Port
TFV9 EU Tank Features & Specs:
- Diameter: 28mm
- Capacity: 5mL (6.5mL with Extended Glass Piece)
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Chassis Type: 304 Stainless-Steel
- Sliding Top Fill System
- SMOK TFV9 Coil Series
- Press Fit Coil Installation
- Dual Slotted Airflow Control Ring
- 510 Connection
- SMOK Scar 18 MOD
- 5mL TFV9 EU Tank
- 2 x 0.15ohm V9 Meshed Coils
- Replacement Glass
- USB Cable
- SMOK RPM80 Replacement Pods (3pcs)
- VooPoo Drag 2 PnP Refresh Edition Kit
- Efest LUC V6 LCD Multi-Function Charger
- Cotton Bacon Prime by Wick N Vape
- Samsung INR18650-30Q 3000mAh Battery (Pack of 2)
- Sony VTC5 18650 2600mAH 20A Battery (Pack of 2)
Good so far. I have only used this item for a short period of time but it is working just fine and doing what it was designed to do.