Hellvape Fat Rabbit Sub Ohm Tank Review
The Hellvape Fat Rabbit Sub Ohm Tank, made in collaboration with Vapin Heathen, is one of the most advanced sub-ohm vape tanks on the market, as it’s equipped with a wide array of features rarely seen on the market today. With the perfect blend of impressive technology and clever design, this tank works hard to supply you with the richest flavor and most sumptuous clouds you’ve ever had the pleasure of inhaling.
Being constructed from highly resilient materials makes Hellvape Fat Rabbit Sub Ohm Tank a durable option that can withstand high vaping temperatures. The 5mL glass piece has a bubble shape that does not take up an enormous amount of space. A top-refilling mechanism prevents leaks and makes the juice well highly accessible, which is great if you are vaping on the go. Boasts two airflow rings – one at the top and one at the bottom – with the top aiding in direct airflow and the bottom playing a massive role in controlling both your flavor and vapor production. Also, an 810 wide bore drip tip perfectly complements the sub ohm vaping experience while emphasizing both clouds and flavor.
The Fat Rabbit tank comes with two coils: H7-02 0.2ohm Single Mesh and the H7-03 0.15ohm Quad OCC. A threaded coil connection makes installation quick and easy. Each offer something different, being configurated specially for the unique specifications of the tank design.
Overall, the Hellvape Fat Rabbit Sub Ohm Tank is ready to hop into any vape session when all you wanna do is chase some intense fog.
Features & Specs: :
- Diameter: 25mm
- Diameter of Widest Point: 28mm
- Collaboration with Vapin Heathen
- Juice Capacity: 5mL
- Replacement Glass Capacity: 2mL
- Construction Type: Stainless-Steel with Pyrex Glass Reinforcements
- Threaded Top Refill System with Two Large Fill Ports
- Hellvape FAT RABBIT Replacement Coils Series
- Threaded Connection
- Wide Juice Wicking Ports
- Dual Airflow Systems on Top and Deck Based
- Dual Slotted and Knurled Airflow Control Rings
- Detachable Structure
- 810 Wide bore Drip Tip
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- Hellvape Fat Rabbit Sub Ohm Tank
- 0.2ohm Single Mesh Coil (H7-02) (Rated for 80W)
- 0.15ohm Quad OCC Coil (H7-03) (Rated for 80W)
- Spare Bubble Glass
- Hellvape Sticker
- Accessories Bag
- GeekVape ALPHA Meshmellow Replacement Coils (3 Pack)
- Freemax Replacement Coils (Pack of 3)
- Smoking Vapor Mi-Pod Starter Kit
- Horizon Falcon Replacement Coils (Pack of 3)
- Uwell Valyrian Replacement Coils (Pack of 2)
- SMOK OFRF NexMESH Replacement Coils (Pack of 5)
- Vaporesso GT Cascade & NRG Coils
- NO REGRETS
- con IMO
The tank is great. I’ve read a lot of YouTube comments watching reviews previous to my purchase, for some reason a lot of people don’t like the company behind the tank— IDC. This tank is nearly perfect. Drip resistant, huge clouds, amazing flavor, easy to replace coils etc. only con IMO is I wish it was bigger. Other than that NO REGRETS— highly recommended.