SMOK TFV9 Sub Ohm Tank Review
It seems that SMOKtech always comes up with some sort of tank or cartridge that goes well with their mods or pod systems. Well, if you enjoy using that Scar-18 Box mod, you’ll need a quality tank that can keep the vapor production going. The SMOK TFV9 Sub Ohm Tank is yet another universally beloved piece that’s always up to the task.
Not only does this 6.5mL tank complement the device’s performance flawlessly from both a visual and design standpoint, but it’s also quite durable, being made from stainless-steel and Pyrex glass elements.
Its sliding top-fill system prevents potential leakage or spills when E-Liquid is being filled. Dual slotted airflow controls the level of vapor being produced with every draw. Also, let’s not forget the standard PFC installation mechanism. What this does is it makes it simpler to install the coil(s) without getting any E-Juice on your hands or even clothing.
Simply put, the SMOK TFV9 Sub Ohm Tank has a lot to offer in more ways than one.
Features & Specs:
- Diameter: 28mm
- Capacity: 6.5mL
- Chassis Constriction Type: 304 Stainless-Steel with Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Sliding Top Fill System with Single Fill Port
- SMOK TFV9 Coil Series
- Press Fit Coil Installation
- Dual Slotted Airflow Control Ring
- 510 Connection
- SMOK TFV9 Sub Ohm Tank
- 2 x 0.15ohm V9 Meshed Coils
- Replacement Glass
Frequently Bought Together:
- SMOK Rigel 230W Starter Kit
- Sony VTC5 18650 2600mAH 20A Battery (Pack of 2)
- GeekVape ALPHA Meshmellow Replacement Coils (3 Pack)
- FreeMax Mesh Pro Replacement Coils
- Nitecore Digicharger D4 Universal Smart Charger
- Horizon Falcon Replacement Coils
- Uwell Valyrian Replacement Coil 2PCS
- SMOK OFRF NexMESH Replacement Coils (5 Pack)
- Vaporesso GT | Cascade & NRG Coils
Works great I have been using it all week and love it