Geekvape Aegis Boost Pod System Review
One of the most talked about pod systems of this current generation of hardware is the GeekVape Aegis Boost Pod System, combining portability, high performance, versatility, and durability all into one conveniently user-friendly kit. Further, it’s a uniquely attractive kit visually speaking, which is something that GeekVape has become known for throughout the vaping community. This is a pod kit that’s great for beginners who need a user-friendly setup, but it’s also ideal for experienced vapers who wanna simplify their setup without losing power, customizability, and advanced features.
Visually, the Aegis Boost is unlike any other pod kit on the market. It’s unique shape with its smooth curves and asymmetrical panels isn’t just for visual appeal, although it does do a lot in that department. It allows for one of the most ergonomic devices on the market today, with an extremely comfortable grip and a drip tip that feels more natural against the lips. The system is dustproof, shockproof, and waterproof as well, while boasting a highly resilient construction thanks to top-of-the-line materials.
A built-in 1500mAh rechargeable battery can provide you with up to 40 watts of power. The upgraded As Chipset enables super-fast firing speed as well as many customizable output settings that can be controlled using the OLED display screen and navigation buttons on the chassis. Furthermore, it features a trigger-like firing button, which is something you don’t ordinarily see on pod devices. Also is loaded with unique safety features.
Included is a 3.7ml cartridge that employs an airflow dial which lets you control your vapor intake in a way that most pod systems do not allow. A press-to-fit mechanism makes installation easier than ever before. Comes with a mesh coil that promotes ideal flavor and cloud production.
Overall, the GeekVape Aegis Boost Pod System is an exceptional example of pod-based vaping re-imagined. It can most certainly satisfy your vaping needs, regardless of your experience level or vape preferences.
Features & Specs:
- Proprietary Chipset
- Dimensions :106.8mm x 39.2mm x 27.7mm
- Integrated 1500mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 5W-40W
- Voltage Output Range: 1V-6V
- Firing Speed: 0.08s
- Chassis Construction Type: Zinc-Alloy, Leather, and Silicone
- IP67 Rating: Water, Shock, Corrosion Resistance
- Single Intuitive Firing Button
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- 0.42″” OLED Display Screen
- 3.7mL Refillable Pod with a Replaceable Coil
- PTGC Food-Grade Plastic Pod
- Top Fill System with Silicone Stoppered
- Rotating Airflow Control Dial
- AEGIS BOOST Coil Series
- Plug ‘n’ Play Coil Installation
- Press-To-Fit Pod Connection
- Protections: Over Temperature / Over Current / Short Circuit / Over Discharge / Over Charge
- Micro-USB Port
- Geekvape Aegis Boost Pod Device
- 0.6ohm KA1 Mesh Coil
- USB Cable