Coil Master DIY Kit V3 Review
If you’re serious about vaping, eventually you will discover that you can save loads of money by making your own coils. If you are tired of wasting money on manufactured coils but don’t have the technological experience to make your own from scratch, you can grab the Coil Master DIY Kit V3 and become an expert at wrapping coils in no time.
If you’ve always wanted to build your own coils but have been intimidated by the process, the Coil Master DIY Kit V3 is the product for you. This kit contains everything that you need to wrap coils wherever you are and regardless of your technological know-how. Now, running out of coils doesn’t require you to take a trip to the vape store. Instead, you can whip out this kit and have a new coil ready to go within minutes!
The Coil Master DIY Kit V3 will save you loads of money. Thanks to this easy-to-use kit, you’ll be building your own coils just like a pro.
Includes the Coil Master Coiling Kit and 521 Mini Tab:
- 1 x Diagonal Pliers
- 1 x Needle-Nose Pliers
- 1 x Stainless Steel Folding Scissors
- 1 x Pen Styled Cross Screwdriver
- 1 x Pen Styled Straight Screwdriver
- 1 x Ceramic Tweezer (T1) so you can fire your coils while squeezing
- 1 x Elbow Tweezer (T3) to make all your adjustments
- 1 x Silicon Rubber Case for Jigs
- 1 x 24ga Kanthal A1 Wire Spool – 10ft (New in Version 3)
- 1 x Coil Master 521 Mini Tab (Requires (1) High Amp 18650 Battery Sold Separately) (New in Version 3)
- 1 x Coiling Kit V4 (New in Version 3)
- 1 x T Styled Hex Screwdriver (1.25mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm) (New in Version 3)
- 1 x Japanese Organic Cotton (New in Version 3)
Awesome service and fast shipping
Good product, totally recommended. Fast shipping and I got my product earlier.
I've never been disappointed with any of my purchases from VSS. This Coilmaster diy toolkit is great. Very happy once again!
I like it.
Everything seems to work quite well. Tools seem to be of adequate build quality and makes winding a snap. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent product. Its everything you need to get started minus a battery for the ohm reader. It would be even better if it included one but it was still a great purchase and price