Freemax Maxus 100W Starter Kit Review
Freemax has been flawlessly consistent with their never-ending lineup of absolutely stunning vape hardware, which checks all of the boxes thanks to impressive reliability, phenomenal power, intelligent technology, and stunning visual design. The Freemax Maxus 100W Starter Kit is one of their most innovative hardware contributions to date.
For starters, the Maxus undoubtedly gives it a portable edge over other sub-ohm kits. However, it’s still a robust piece of equipment, boasting a highly resilient construction that comes from the use of only the finest materials available to hardware manufacturers today. Visually, it has a unique and sophisticated design that adds substantially to its appeal, featuring an asymmetrical panel aesthetic with bold, colorful patterns, which are echoed in the design of the tank that sits atop the mod.
Powered by a single lithium-ion battery (compatible with 18650, 21700 and 20700 varieties), it powers the device regardless of the polarity, which is a one-of-a-kind feature. The mod can reach 100 watts, which is ideal for most sub-ohm enthusiasts, and you can easily select your output level using the OLED display screen on the side of the chassis, which also allows you to check out vaping stats such as the life of your battery.
Boasts additional output modes that uses intelligent technology to detect the coil and adjust its settings accordingly. Each can be selected and activated with ease.
Included is the 3mL Fireluke 3 Tank, the latest in this iconic series. It uses an innovative triple steel ball system to effectively stop leaks from occurring which can ruin your vaping experience. Does come with a bubble glass piece that brings that capacity up to 5ml. An extra-wide drip tip gives you bigger clouds and fuller flavor, while the adjustable airflow ring lets you make more adjustments to your vape sessions.
The tank comes with the brand’s coils: 904L X2 Mesh at 0.2ohms which is pre-installed into the tank and 904L X1 Mesh at 0.15 ohms. Both feature FM COILTECH 4.0 technology that uses military grade mesh material and tea fiber cotton to greatly enhance every aspect of your vapes.
Providing vapers with a satisfying sub-ohm vaping experience while being a more compact alternative to the larger, bulkier box mod setups that so many of us are used to, is what the Freemax Maxus 100W Starter Kit is all about.
MAXUS Mod Features:
- FM Chip-MAXUS 1.0 Chipset
- Dimensions: 90.2mm x 37.5mm x 28mm
- Single High-Amp 20700 / 21700 Battery (Sold Separately)
- SmartLoad Technology with the Ability to Load At Will
- Wattage Output Range: 5W – 100W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.7V – 7.5V
- Resistance Range: 0.1ohm – 3ohms
- Temperature Range: 100-315°C / 200-600°F
- Heating Elements: Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless-Steel Wire Compatibility
- Modes: Power / VPC / BYPASS / TC / TCR
- Chassis Construction Type: Zinc-Alloy
- Intuitive Firing Button
- OLED Display Screen
- Magnetic Battery Door
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Low Resistance Range
- Protections: 10s Timeout / Open Circuit / High-Temp / Low Voltage / Short-Circuit
- Automatic Coils Test
- Same/New Coil Selection
- Type-C USB Port
- Threaded 510 Connection
Maxluke Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- Diameter: 27.5mm
- Bubble Glass Capacity: 5mL
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Sliding Top Fill System with a Single Fill Port
- FreeMaX Maxluke Coil Series
- FM CoilTech 4.0
- Tea Fiber Cotton Wicking Material
- Threaded Coil Installation
- Dual Slotted Bottom Airflow Control Ring
- 810 Widebore Drip Tip
- 510 Threaded Connection
- Maxus 100W Box Mod
- Maxluke Tank
- 0.15ohm 904L X1 Mesh Coil (Rated for 40W – 80W)
- 0.2ohm 904L X2 Mesh Coil – (Rated for 40W – 80W)
- 5mL Replacement Glass
- Extra O-Ring
- Type-C USB Cable
- Warning Card
- Warranty Card